Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yesterday night I miss my blogger so much !
I'm currently feeling like ' the walls for my head to bang '
Arghhhhhs , yesterday had a drop too many .
I cant believe I spluttered so much nonsense -.-
! I want to throw myself down the window
Nahs , I wouldnt want to right now .
Before I catch jonathan & delete all xiasuey videos .

Yesterday whole lot of people came to my house .
Then we drank =x
We played some stupid card games .
Then I keep losing , cause I wanted to drink ):
I kept tua-ing , now I feel like a fool -.-
Shit man , that didnt numb myself .
Completely made a fool out of myself instead =/
Actually everyone except for two drank .
But only me & jolene went crazy .
Very crazy in fact - at there puah stunts (do stunts)
Nvm about that now =D
But I seriously want to say -
Sorry for spluttering nonsense , just take it as rubbish lahs

I just chanced on Xiaxue's blog [ Click it ;D ]
& Saw a post which said about Aurora [ Click this too ;D ]
Real pretty , up next on my wishlist is to see an Aurora ;D
I cannot believe that it doesnt exist only in fairytales =x


The Aurora Borealis, or Northern Lights, shines above Bear Lake

Pretty isnt it ? ;D
I would die to see one laaaaaaaah =x

I know its not really possible =x
My elder sister says 'That one can only see in Penguin Land lei'

No comments: