Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Came home super-duper early .
Like 6 plus or something .
I'm being such a good girl ;D
Actually I was feeling unwell =x
Met up with Jolene & Olivia 11.3o
As usual I was late =x
Olivia came to my house first ,
as Jolene wasnt ready too .
Supposed to go back to our company (Holiday job - sales ;D)
But ~ Well ended up going to yewtee mac
Met up with Clementwongkt , Joe , Jonathan
Saw Joel Chin the dog there =x
One word that best describes him is - Er xin
Went back to Lot 1 after awhile .
Yadaa yada , then in the end Dom & 2 other guy .
Suddenly dont know pop-out of nowhere =x
Yeahs , then went to South-view .
! Guys , you all dont need to keep secrets with me ,
Cause Jonathan has a big mouth ;D
Like - He went to meet whoever =x



Thankyou my Jolene oh ♥
But I really dont want to give up .
Letting go doesnt mean it will do me good .
You dont know how I feel girl .
Maybe I'll go crazy & feel sad at times .
But those memories just would not be replaced just so easily .
Maybe time will heal =] or maybe not .

No comments: