Friday, June 22, 2007

I give up .
Compared , I'm a failure .
Maybe its better like this .
Giving up doesnt mean that I walk away .
But I understand the fact that you love her so super duper much.


These few days was @ chalet
Dennis's chalet .
All I can say to the entertainment / people
No life leis !

Wahlaus , keep going Red house .
If not sleep .
But overall still quite fun :DD
& I kept getting bullied .
By that idiot Hexiang .
I never thought he was such a hyper person .
But it's only in chalet .
First day night ,
Dom & Weekian came .
Then everyone was like lying on bed / sleeping .
Then in the end 3+ went Red house again .
I've never went to Red house like so many times in like 2 days .
Then after came back slacked etc .
Dom dixiaoxiao -.-
He keep singing indian songs .
If not , chanting buddhist chants .
Pissed me off . Then I angry said something , went out .
After that Weekian & Dom never sleep .
Then 7+ in the morning , they suddenly appear with Ice milos !
Then darn bored ,
Dom & Weekian , last men standing literally .
Went in to sleep .

FYI *
Red house is not scary at all .
Because I never see anything everytime I went =x
But sometimes there is a presence . Like someone is there .
& Yes , I dont believe in things that I havent seen with my own eyes (:
Anyways , a forum discussion on the Red house { Click it /
& Some people in the forum said that the Red house have second storey .
But everytime I go , I only see one =/
& They say got a door lead to basement .
But , WHY I NEVER SEE BEFORE ?!
Lols , next time must explore more thoroughly !
Joe talked to a guy cycling , dont know why lah .
Then the guy said that got female ghost inside .
Dont like females that inrude .
But I read in the forum , stories .
Mostly only girls get possesed or have anything happen =x
& The house is registered under Mr. C K Tang , the guy who founded TANGS
Information by SPI after requesting to see the land deed .

Anyway , second day Jolene & Olivia came back ;D
Yeps , then went Red house again -.-
But this time , to see clearly , explore =D
Got Dom , Jonathan , Olivia , Jolene & Me .
The rest was at the chalet sleeping -.- Ps , I said they no life already !
Clement , Hexiang , Dennis , Rayhan , Weekian , Joe was sleeping at the chalet .
When we went back , after awhile , Jonathan keep dixiao-ing Dom .
Play Virgin Killer 0,0 { Invented by Jonathan /
After which I'm super pissed off .
& I went out of the room mutiple times .
I'll post the photos in another post later :DD

No comments: