Sunday, June 17, 2007

Totally shagg-ed now.
& I'm feeling very emo these few days .
Damn it kind of irritating .
there's like many problems & I had enough !
I wished memories could be washed away .
Because the problem isnt whether I can or cannot forget .
It's that I don't want to forget
Real damn it irritatinggggggg

After work today , went to Lot 1
Wanted to meet Clementwongkt @ Kbox
But he said it was his friend's room & there were too many people
I'm not sure if it was excuses or what
But I kept remembering the past .
Those times when we slacked @ yewtee & only yewtee
Then I told Clementwongkt many things
I really misses the past even though there won't be anything like those times
& I seriously hope that the bunch that goes to Dennis house ,
or Bukit Timah to play pool
Won't walk our seperate ways ,
just because of a mistake .

No comments: