Friday, June 22, 2007


Looks quite neat & tidy ? Look again (:

1st day only ! Bags flung all over . By 2nd day the place was like a pig sty =x

Rayhan , Hexiang , Dennis , Clement , Joe { In order /
1st day , While they were sleeping , before Dom & Weekian slept . Around 7+
Everyone here slept like a tin of sardine . Except for ... Jonathan .
Shit man , I suddenly cant find th picture that I took of him .
Cozy one person lying on the bed .
& While all these photos were taken in secret ...
The 2 boliaos were sitting outside .
Came back from Mac with Ice-milo .

Dom & Weekian . Doing nothing ? I think .
Yeahs , that was it =x
Didnt take alot *Tsk I thought I did , maybe delete wrongly ):
& Before all the above , when most people havent sleep .
I was quarreling with some dogs =x
I called them dogs because they barking all the way =/
& They're like , 4-5 tables away luh .
I swear that they disturb me first anyway =x


There ! Yadaaaaaa & Random pictures (:

Randoms -

BBQ Pit before the man cleaned it up .

Around 7+ This guy appeared to clean up our mess =x

Neighbouring super-duper clean chalets .
I bet it was super-duper kind of clean .
At least , comparing to ours =x

Slippers ! -.-

The 7.18 am sky :D
Before leaving chalet -
Left Rayhan , Dennis , Clement , Hexiang , Olivia , Jolene & Me .

The rest ran / sneaked away -.-
Then , Action action !

Me & Sweetheart !


Ps*
My younger sister is like , talking with her boyfriend . Immature lah
Okay , I'm jealous -.-

No comments: