Monday, June 9, 2008

Today... Went to report to Jurong HQ.
Bail extended... (Zzz!)
Jolene, Dearie& Sokmin accompanied me.
I'm so fortunate okay! [:
Along with my Mummy.
I realise I my Mummy alot. Hahah.
Biological one of course ^^
Jolene, Dearie& Sokmin, my Mummy damn cute hor! :]

After which, heeded to Newcourt...
Camwh*red& played with the malt candy.
It stained Sayang's cardigan, which I was wearing ):
Hahah, I feel proud of the baby's stroller picture I took ^^ (Above)
Pretty hor? :P How I wish I had a child of my own.
But I think before I fufill this dream of mine,
Jolene would fufill it first! She loves babies damn super much also lor!

Pictures:

Above: Jolene gives you a middle finger! :D


Above: Hohoh, blissed... [:


Above: Malt candy, with an obscene shape?!


Above: Jolene, stop acting cute! :D


Above: Dearie says that they look alike -.-!


Above: Motherly. (Hahah!)

No comments: