Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tagged by Jocelyn, My love
A) People who have been tagged must write their answer on their blog.
B) Tag 8 ppl to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.
These ppl must state who they tagged and cannot tag the person whom
they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to the other people (:


#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- I think I'd suffer a nervous breakdown. (Hahaha!)

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what will it be?
- A volleyball career.

#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
- Nowhere near Singapore, white& of course, with a dream guy.

#4. Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
- What lies ahead of me is my computer ^^ (Hahaha!)

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
- Tall tall tall! ^^ & Perhaps, with blue eyes and blonde hair. (Hahaha!)

#6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Loved by someone, but I'd prefer being loved by someone you love.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- It's whether my heart agrees to let go...

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Wish him all the best? (Do voodoo dolls work? xD)

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- Kind of, quite alot. (Tsktsk)

#10. Is being tagged fun?
- Alright, something to kill time.

#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Finished education& perhaps, with a family of my own.

#12. Who are currently the most important person to you?
- Family & friends.

#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
- Kind, caring but a little oversensitive, someone whom I trust.

#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
- Depends on how much wealth I have/ or married to whom?

#15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
- Refusing to get up or/ I dont usually wake up in the mornings! (Hahaha!)

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
- Maybe? Depends on who it is?

#17. If you fall in love with 2 ppl simultaneously, who would you pick?
- The one who loves me back.

#18. What type of friend do you like?
- Listens& shares.

#19. What type of friend do you dislike?
- Doubters, betrayers.

People who are tagged: Jolene, Celestia, Olivia, Dave

While I'm doing this quiz, I'm at Jolene's house...
Overnight at her house, she confirm pig! :D
Hahaha, wearing her sister's oversized pyjamas.
I'm so cute! :P

No comments: