Monday, July 28, 2008

Warning: Explict content/ language

My mood now is like,
hundreds of dynamite exploding in me.
Fuck it man! Things are just so wrong.
I must have gotten out from the wrong side of bed. *Rolls eye
But actually, there's only one side I can get out from.

Set off to Punggol @ around 6 plus today, evening.
Weifeng& I took the train to Angmokio.
Then took a taxi to Punggol secondary. (51 Edgefield plains)
Which is a fucking expensive $23.45! And a 50 minutes.
From Angmokio to Punggol. It's like...?! Fuck!
The issue now, isn't about the money but the time.
And the cabby is like, has a fucking attitude problem!

Urghhhh! He reprimanded us for not knowing the road?!
And he was very very rude to passerby(s).
He was like "Hello hello" *in a very harsh tone*
"You know how to get to Punggol Secondary?!" (In mandarin)
And everyone ignored him?!
Then he claims that we weren't precise with the address.
The address is 51 EDGEFIELD PLAINS lah you STUPID CABBY.
I said that "If we knew the raod, we weren't be in your cab!"
And he said it's not his fault he didn't know the road!
Nobody blames him for that, but he just keep mumbling,
that we are fault for not knowing the address!
Screw himself! >.< He's old.
We wanted to respect him. But there's no respect he deserves!
Plus, while Weifeng was off the taxi to ask a passerby direction,
at a bus stop, he just drove off! Like what the hell?!
And there was Weifeng running after the stupid cab.

In the end my dad gave him the directions.
Then he was like
"If you had told me this earlier, I'd have known!" (In mandarin)
Like I'd want to waste my own time in your stinky cab?!
Then in the end, he still doesn't know where it is!
Me and Weifeng still has to get off at some HDB flats.
In the middle of nowhere! And we figured the place out ourself,
with the help of another passerby.
Plus he refuses to give me a receipt at the end of the trip.
He was afraid of me making a complain I guess.
Then he said that he only wants to charge us $13,
if not, he'd refuse to print us a receipt.
Is that threatening or what?!
He wasted our time alot, and Weifeng was super pissed off.
Weifeng actually screamed at him!
"Our time is precious!" Something like that.
He canceled off the original price, and wrote $13 instead.
In the end, I still gave him $25 in total.
And said "Keep the change!"
He stalked us, all the way. Saying he'd drive us there.
No way I'm getting into HIS stinky cab.
You're just afraid I'd make a complain right?!
You stupid cabby. Yes! I am so gonna make a complain.
I am I am! Fuck it.
p/s: It's a (insert company here) cab (SH 786* K)

And while on the way home,
(Daddy& Mummy came to fetch me and Weifeng)
I got to know something, disgusting/irritating/fucked up.
Eeeeew! You ugly fucktard. You aint no handsome guy.
And you're still not contented?!

p/s: This post took me a 1hours and 20minutes to type!

No comments: