Monday, July 7, 2008

Finished the show.
Tried looking for a picture of the programme.
Sadly, there was none ):

Well well, let's talk about today's happening (:
Today I watched 球爱大战 (Beach. Ball. Babes.).
That was it. *rolls eye at myself
Well, of course not.
My life is so interesting that I should have a long post. (Hahahahaha)
Today, was supposed to meet @ 1030 am apparently.
But in the end, Sleeping beauty did not oversleep.
Cinderella did! (Hahahaha) p/s: Private Joke.
Met up with Jolene, Willard, Wu @ 215 pm.
Then went to Macdonald.
Afterwhich, proceeded to Newcourt.
Slacked there till around evening.
Played/Entertained a few kids. Then, proceeded home (:
Afterwhich, I came down& looked for Jiaqi.
For a Ice-cream feast! (:
Hehehehe. She randomly asked me to treat her to Ben& Jerry's.

I think childrens are super-uber-very-oh-my-god-kind-of cute!
Yes, I meant c-h-i-l-d-r-e-n-s.
Instead of t-o-d-d-l-e-r-s or b-a-b-i-e-s.
Undoubtly, newborns/toddlers are cute.
But well, they cannot express themselves. Can they?
Unlike childrens. Childrens are very innoccent.
They speak what they think/hear/feel.
That is, absolutely very likable. To me at least.
Why cant humans just say out what they think?
Being frank is a very good thing.
Why dont adults/teens/grown-ups retain that bit of innoccent from young!
Well well, everybody changes, dont they?
An uninvitable change.

Well, for the part I've missed out for so many posts.
Pictures! (:


Above: Jolene found a super long french-fry!

Above: Okay. *Censored*ing french-fry& onion-ring.
p/s: I do not know, how can anyhow be this dirty! x)

Above: End product. (Meant to be thought, in a dirty way)

Above: Willard's stunned (Jiaobin lor!)

Above: Acting like he's not stunned!
p/s: In actual fact he's traumatised!

At Newcourt @ a Later time:


Above: Jolene interacting with Enen by wearing her crocs.

Above: & In return (?!) Enen wears Jolene's M)phosis.

Above: Jolene lim-qim with my son! (:

Above: Lim-qim plan is a success!

Above: It appears that he doesnt like me.

Above: Oh no. He doesnt love me I guess.
p/s: Okay. That aint true. He's just shy.
To show his big big love to me!
Or perhaps, the camera-men's lousy. (Yadaa yadaa)
*Proceeds to find another 100 reasons to explain.

Ice cream feast @ 7 Eleven:


Above: I like, I like (: Mochi Ice-cream.

Above: Ben& Jerry's.
p/s: The ice-cream is abit squishy, due to the fridge being spoilt.
This the first time I ate B&J till I cannot make it.

Above: Jiaqi hates the double chocolate one.
(So mean! Still poke at it)

Above: While purchasing the ice-creams.
Jiaqi's phone flew away. Flew to ground level instead of upwards.

Above: Sayangs her phone first.

Above: Proceeded with the D.I.Y repair of handphone.

Above: Done! (Apparently not the first time...)

No comments: