Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yesterday:
Went to Chompchomp (Serangoon) to buy Milkcurd for coach.
The god damn nice one :D
Got a variety of flavours.
But the original Milkcurd, best :D

Transferred train at Dhoby Ghaut.
Take purple line. I almost got lost!
Like one sua-ku. The place is...
So far lor! D: But I'm such a good player.
Hahaha!

Bought Milkcurd back for Nut :D
She likes it super much can!
*Advertises for the Milkcurd



After which, went to Timah to play pool.
Damn funny, damn happening.
Accidents everywhere. Hahaha!


Pictures:

(Above: Sayang and Willard. Sayang pua stunts!)

(Above: Alvin.w and Me) p/s Notice my jiaobin!

(Above: Chengkhai pua stunts!)

Today:
Just returned home from Newcourt.
Just now earlier, in the afternoon, went to Lot one.
Find Jolene, Celestia, Yunhan.
Helped them with their jobs (Where's my pay!)
Had so much fun, especially at Giordanno! Hahah :P
Saw Oliviaokx sweet-h! Weeuweet!
I miss you so much! Hehehe.
Oh, and thanks Jolene (not human) for helping make my blogksin ah!

No comments: